Here’s my future…
And I’m done with all the bleeping bullshiters. You are so anoyying, you know. I just think how can you have that damn big mouth ha?
Okay, maybe you just wanna speak up your opinion about me. But hellooo… I think you know about the etiquettes. Because critics without solutions mean nothing for me. Everybody can do it, rite?
I am who I am. And you all have no reason to think about who I am exactly. Cause life isn’t about who’s the most popular or the best looking. It isn’t about wearing cute clothes or blah blah blah…
Wait.. have I ever disturbed you with all that garbage? I mean all that critics? Have i? or have I ever care about your business?
No? then why you should be very busy with all of my stuffs? That’s my business okay. Just do things your way and I’ll do things my way. We’ll do it in our own way.
Well, I might not be perfect but neither you. So go check your mistakes before rating me. I just do things my way, so if you don’t like it, I’m sorry it ain’t my problem but yours. Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself!
I am who I am… and your approval isn’t needed
Thanks (:



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar